Running successful Facebook ads is very important for businesses because when it comes to social media campaigns, Facebook ads are the highest leader in command.
Furthermore, Facebook ads are the cheapest version of ads, and they can be tracked very easily. Another major benefit of Facebook ads is that they are extremely optimizable! Due to these factors, you will have easy control over your ads.
Small businesses can especially use Facebook ad campaigns to increase their sales and revenue. However, in order to make the most out of your Facebook ads, you need to know what you’re doing, otherwise, it might just be money down the drain.
Here’s how you can get the best results from your Facebook ad campaigns.
- Start by using the data using Audience Insights
One of the best tools to understand the likes and dislikes of your target audience is Audience Insights. You can also use this tool to find new potential customers and target them on the basis of their characteristics and interests.
You can work around the insights provided by Facebook, and then formulate a campaign that targets a whole new set of audience to add to your current audience group. Using this tool, you will have enough information about your audience. Keeping all this information in mind, you can now create meaningful ads directed at a specific demographic location.
- Align your ad with the campaign landing page
There are two reasons why the content of the Facebook post should be aligned with the content of the landing page.
- By doing this, you will get a higher Ad Relevance score. Consequently, you will have to pay less per click basis. This is important because since many businesses are taking to social media for business promotion, Facebook ads have become all the more competitive and expensive.
- Another reason why you should align your ads with landing pages is to increase your conversion rate. This is because once people click on the ad, they expect to get exactly what the post displayed. If this happens, your website and brand will gain reliability. Credibility is an important factor that can make potential customers trust your company as a whole.
- Leverage A/B split testing
It is difficult for businesses to get something right on the first try. That’s why they need to use A/B split testing to run successful Facebook ads. A/B split testing involves running a number of slightly different variants of the same ads. This was businesses can find out which ad works and which doesn’t. This technique is used to single out some of the best elements of an ad. These elements can later be combined into one influential advertisement.
In order to start, first, you will have to figure out the type of elements you wish to test. The two most common things you must test here are images and copy. Once you know enough people (around 100) have seen the ads, you can turn off the ads that cost more per click. Keep doing this process until you are left with the single most effective ad to run your Facebook campaign.
Over to you
We hope you had some important takeaways from this Facebook Ads guide. In addition to what’s mentioned above, there are a variety of ways to optimize your Facebook ads. To begin with, you can experiment with the audiences, you can fidget with the placement of your ads, you can use geographic targeting, among other things. Also for a successful Facebook Ad campaign, a good budget recommendation comes around at least $5 a day. The more you spend, the better will be your campaign.
Get ready to boost your company’s social media by utilizing Facebook marketing and advertising.